Rules + Regulations
Tennis courts are assigned one hour at a time and must be signed for at the front desk, we do not reserve tennis courts. In the event that all of the courts are in use, a waiting list will be held at the front desk for the next available court. During tournaments, all tournament matches have priority on all courts.
Proper tennis attire must be worn at all times. Shirts are required. Court shoes that are non-marking are required. No hitting, sitting on or jumping over the nets. Do not enter the gates or cross courts while play is in progress. Gates are available to all tennis courts. An individual may be bumped from any court. Loud or offensive language or behavior will not be tolerated.
- Management retains the right to suspend or terminate the privileges of members who do not conform to club rules.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on CRC premises.
- Shirts must be worn at all times in all areas of YCRC except the locker rooms, volleyball courts, and pool areas.
- Courtesy, politeness and good sportsmanship shall prevail at all times. Loud or profane language or other practices which may annoy or interfere with the enjoyment of CRC by other members will not be allowed.
- No petition or subscription papers shall be circulated on CRC premises nor shall any solicitation of funds for any purpose be allowed without the express written consent of club management. Only CRC management may offer goods or services on CRC premises.
- Club property lost or destroyed by a member or guest must be replaced or paid for by the member.
- Each user of the facilities expressly waives all rights against CRC, its officers, agents and employees, and has assumed all risk and full financial responsibility for any injury, loss, claim or other damage they might incur or suffer while using CRC’s facilities as a result of any act or omission either of the member, or of CRC or its officers, agents, employees, licensees, and invitees. Additionally, it is understood and agreed that CRC is not responsible.
- Professional instruction, of any nature, may only be conducted by the Chico Racquet Club Staff or Independent Contractors hired by CRC.
- Repairs, maintenance or special events may make it necessary to close all or specific areas of the Club. Dues will not be reduced to compensate for such a closing. Notification and alternate arrangements for service will be made whenever possible.
Pool Area Rules & Etiquette
Children under 14 will be permitted to swim only under the direct supervision of a responsible adult. Unsupervised children under 14 are not allowed in the pool area.
- No running
- No glass articles
- No hair pins or other metal objects
- No dunking, pushing, or rough-housing
- Please shower before entering the pool and/or spa
Weight Room Rules & Etiquette
- Children under 14 will be permitted in the weight room only under the direct supervision of a responsible adult. Unsupervised children under 14 are not allowed in the weight room.
- Please don’t drop the weights on the floor.
- Please return all weights and equipment to the appropriate place after using.
- Please wipe down machine weights and cardio machines after use.